Need an easy and safe Ester craft to make with kids? These toilet paper tube bunnies are so cute and fun!
Toilet Paper Tube Bunnies
It’s not Easter without some cute bunnies around the house. These toilet paper tube bunnies are so adorable, easy and quick to make, they’ll soon become your favorite craft to make with kids!
This simple project is so fun to make and it uses simple supplies you probably have on hand if you have children or just love crafting. Make these toilet paper tube bunnies for Easter or just for fun, any time a year, even if you don’t have kids. You’ll love seeing these cuties around your house, they’re bright and cheerful and comforting to look at.
These bunnies are safe for kids and so easy to personalize. They’re also a great way to recycle toilet paper tubes, if you’re into green living. I’m a sucker for recycling and making toilet paper crafts and these toilet paper tube bunnies are just so adorable; you’ll probably want to make dozens to spread around the house!
Get FREE access to my entire resource library!
Signup for updates on new articles, products & special offers and get access to my entire resource library!
You have Successfully Subscribed!
Toilet Paper Tube Bunnies DIY
- toilet paper tubes
- tissue paper
- modge podge
- craft scissors
- googly eyes
- gummed paper for the nose and ears
- fabric strip or ribbon for the bow
- Apply modge podge along one side of the paper tube
- Wrap tissue paper around the tube, 2-3 times.
- Apply modge podge to the end of tissue paper and glue closed. Leave to completely dry.
- Trim excess tissue paper.
- Trim the sides or push them towards the inside of the tube (I prefer this option, it gives tidier ends)
- Apply a couple of drops of modge podge and glue the googly eyes on.
- Get the gummed paper and cut out a small circle (I like gummed paper because it’s thick but so flexible and glues on very nicely to any project)
- Apply a drop of modge podge and glue the nose on.
- Draw mouth and whiskers with a marker.
- Make a ear stencil out of card stock and use it to make the ears out of gummed paper.
- Apply modge podge to the back of the ears and apply on the inside of the tube, modge podge side facing the tube.
- Tie the fabric strip around the neck of the bunny and make a tiny bow. Trim as needed.
- And you’re done! Now go admire your cute toilet paper tube bunnies!