Turn luscious watermelon into a divine, quick and easy refreshing snack for all day, any day with these watermelon pops.
I don’t know what it is but I feel so drawn to watermelons this time of year. Maybe it’s the pink and green colors that make watermelon look and feel like a happy treat. Or maybe it’s the sweetness or the fact that a slice of watermelon easily satisfies my thirst on these hot days.
Watermelons are great not only fresh but in ice creams and popsicles too. The homemade watermelon popsicles are a great alternative to store bought sugar filled pops. These super-easy, fruity frozen watermelon pops have just 3 ingredients and are made in a snap.
These easy watermelon popsicles are the perfect summer treat for both kids and adults. They’re healthy, sugar-free, creamy, cool, and perfectly sweet. Packed with all the goodness of fresh watermelon, these will quickly become a family favorite.
Store bought pops are fine and convenient but these popsicles are better for you and they cost a whole lot less. There are also no wrappers to throw out and you can make them quickly.
Watermelon pops recipe
- 2 1/2 cups Watermelon (seedless or remove seeds first)
- 1 1/2 cup fat free thick Greek Yogurt
- 2 tablespoons honey
- Put watermelon in a blender or food processor and blend into a puree.
- Strain with a fine sieve into a bowl.
- Place watermelon juice back into the blender.
- Add yogurt and blend well.
- Add honey.
- Pour into popsicle molds
- Freeze for at least 4 hr or until the popsicles are firm
- Remove pops by running the molds under hot water for about 10 seconds