Turn luscious watermelon into a divine, quick and easy refreshing snack for all day, any day with these watermelon pops!
Watermelon pops are the perfect summer treat for both kids and adults! They’re healthy, sugar-free, creamy, cool, and just perfectly sweet. Packed with all the goodness of fresh watermelon, these watermelon popsicles will quickly become a family favorite.
I don’t know what it is but I feel quite addicted to watermelon this time of year! Maybe it’s the pink and green colors that make watermelon look and feel like a happy treat. Or maybe it’s the sweetness or the fact that a slice of watermelon easily satisfies my thirst on these hot days.
Watermelons are great not only fresh but in ice creams and popsicles too. These watermelon pops are a great alternative to store bought sugar filled pops. These super-easy, fruity frozen popsicles have just 3 ingredients and are made in a snap.
Similar posts you will love:
- Watermelon Greek yogurt ice cream
- Watermelon coconut sorbet
- Frozen fruit ice cream
- Raspberry Greek yogurt ice cream
- Gingerbread cheesecake ice cream bites
Watermelon popsicle recipe
What ingredients do I need to make watermelon pops?
You only need 3 ingredients, 2 if you like to omit honey which is totally fine if your watermelon is super sweet. You’ll need watermelon pulp (seedless), Greek yogurt and honey.
How do you make watermelon popsicles?
Making homemade watermelon pops is incredibly easy and, leaving the freezing time aside, they’re super quick too!
1. Blend watermelon into a puree.
2. Strain through a fine sieve.
3. Add yogurt to watermelon juice and blend well.
4. Optional – Add honey then pour into popsicle molds
5. Freeze until the pops are firm
Store bought pops are fine and convenient but these popsicles are better for you and they cost a whole lot less! There are also no wrappers to throw out and you can make them pretty quickly!
Print the card
Watermelon Pops Recipe
- 2 1/2 cups Watermelon seedless or remove seeds first
- 1 1/2 cup fat free thick Greek Yogurt
- 2 tablespoons honey
- Put watermelon in a blender or food processor and blend into a puree.
- Strain with a fine sieve into a bowl.
- Place watermelon juice back into the blender.
- Add yogurt and blend well.
- Add honey.
- Pour into popsicle molds
- Freeze for at least 4 hr or until the popsicles are firm