Instant pot corn on the cob
Article may contain Amazon & affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you.
If you’re looking for easy corn on the cob recipes, I’ve got the perfect corn on the cob idea! Cooking fresh corn on the cob has never been easier with this recipe for Instant Pot corn on the cob!
Corn on the cob recipe
If you didn’t know, Instant Pot can literally cook anything and everything to perfection, and once again, it has delivered with this Instant Pot corn on the cob! No more worrying about boiling the water and timing your corn when the Instant Pot can literally cook it for you. This Instant Pot corn is so simple, it’s impossible to mess up!
Want more side dishes?
- Instant Pot corn casserole
- Roasted long sweet pepper salad
- Easy oven roasted potatoes
- Yellow beans with garlic and dill
- Roasted potatoes and mushrooms
- Mashed potato pancakes
In as little as 3 minutes, your Instant Pot corn on the cob will be bright yellow and perfectly cooked! The only worry that you have to think about? Removing the husks and silk on your fresh corn on the cob before putting them into the Instant Pot. Literally, everything else is taken care of for you.
Don’t spend hours or days stressing out over what side dishes to feed your family or friends! As they say, “if the wheel isn’t broken, don’t fix it.” This is one recipe that will remain in your meal planning rotation for years to come. Rest easy knowing that this is one recipe that can literally cook itself!
Instant Pot corn on the cob
You only need a couple of ingredients to make this crazy easy and simple recipe! You’ll need corn, shucked and silk removed as best as you can and water! Depending on the size, you might need to cut the corn to fit into the pot.
Then place the trivet into the Instant Pot and add water. Set the corn into the instant pot and place the lid on. Seal the pot and close the pressure release valve. Set the instant pot to steam, high pressure! When cooking cycle is complete, very carefully remove the corn on the cob with tongs.
Serve immediately with butter, salt and pepper. I sometimes like to add a bit of paprika powder if I want to spicy things up a bit.
Instant Pot corn on the cob
- 1 cup water
- 3 corn on the cob shucked and silk removed as best as you can (you may also need to cut the corn to fit into the pot)
- Instant Pot
- butter knife
- Place trivet into the Instant pot and add water to the bottom
- Set the corn into the Instant Pot and place the lid on the pot
- Seal the pot shut and close the pressure release valve
- Set the Instant Pot to Steam, high pressure for 3 minutes
- When cooking cycle is complete, quick release the steam
- Open the pot and very carefully remove the corn on the cob with tongs
- Serve immediately with butter, salt, and pepper
Pin to save for later
Hi, I’m Petro, author and founder of Easy Peasy Creative Ideas. Sewist, crafter, avid DIY-er, foodie, photographer, homemaker and mommy to one. I’m an expert at coming up with quick, clever sewing tips, recycling crafts and simple, easy recipes! You can find my ideas featured in reputable publications such as Country Living, Good House Keeping, Yahoo News, WikiHow, Shutterfly, Parade, Brit & Co and more. Thanks for stopping by and hope you’ll stay for a while, get to know me better and come back another time. Stick around for real fun projects! Read more…