If you’re looking for the perfect summer lunch or a light delicious supper try this creamy, fruity and refreshing peach salad recipe!
In hot summer days I’m very much into light meals and I’m constantly trying to incorporate as much veggie and fruit into my diet. I love salads and pretty often, a simple but filling salad like this peach salad recipe makes my entire meal. If you put the right ingredients and the perfect amount of calories, a salad is an easy and quick way to have a delicious, healthy meal that will keep you satisfied and filled for hours.
Similar posts you might like:
- Fried zucchini salad
- Roasted carrots baby spinach salad
- Spicy chicken & vegetable salad
- Roasted long sweet pepper salad
This peach salad recipe has quickly become my favorite as it’s not only super tasty but very satisfying too; blue cheese has this special “talent” of getting you hooked on it with the first bite!
The flavors in this salad with blue cheese blend together just perfectly! Who knew peach and blue cheese make such a great pair? I, for one, had no idea, but I’m now totally hooked on this peach and blue cheese salad. The blue cheese addition is the perfect tartness for the sweet peaches and not at all overpowering while the honey mustard sauce add just the right pinch of spiciness making this peach blue cheese salad the perfect summer side dish.
I also love the crunchiness firm peaches bring to this salad. And do I even have to mention the bright, eye-catching colors?
Peach Salad Recipe
Peach Salad Recipe With Blue Cheese
- 4 slices lean turkey ham
- 1 medium Butter lettuce
- 2 peaches each cut in 6 wedges
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese firm cheese crumbs recommended
- 3 tbsp finely chopped chives
For the honey mustard sauce
- 2 tbsp Dijon mustard
- Juice of 1/2 lime
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp honey
- salt & pepper to taste
For the sauce
- Whisk mustard, honey and lime juice together
- Slowly incorporate the oil
- Add salt and pepper to taste
For the salad
- Wash salad, chives and peaches well
- Cut peaches into 6 wedges each
- Chop salad as preferred (I did half very thin and half roughly chopped)
- Roll the turkey ham and cut
- Place salad, peaches and ham in a large bowl and mix well
- Drizzle the honey mustard sauce and toss gently
- Add crumbed blue cheese and chopped chives
Pin to save for later