Cheesecake Ice Cream Bites Recipe
- 8 oz = 225 gr cream cheese, softened
- 3 tbsp powdered sugar
- gingerbread crumbs (about 2/3 cup)
- 2 cups whipped cream
For the whipped cream:
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
You will also need:
- Line the baking sheet with a parchment paper and set aside.
- Make the whipped cream: Place the sugar into the mixing bowl and add the whipping cream. Whisk until the cream reaches stiff peaks.Keep refrigerated until ready to use.
- Place the cream cheese in a bowl with the sugar and whip with hand mixer until it gets fluffy and smooth.
- Add 2 cups whipped cream and gently fold into the cream cheese mixture using a spatula.
- Spread the mixture out evenly in the baking sheet and place in freezer for 2 hours.
- Place gingerbread crumbs into a small bowl.
- Scoop the cheesecake ice cream mixture with an ice cream scoop and roll in cookie crumbs. You will need to do this step as quickly as you can so the ice cream doesn’t melt.
- Keep in the freezer until they get frozen. When ready to serve, let sit out for a few minutes at room temperature to get the desired firmness.
- Refrigerate for longer periods in an airtight container.
No bake peach raspberry cheesecake
No bake apple orange cheesecake with Cheerios crust
Caramel pretzel peanuts vanilla ice cream cake
You may also like
Pages: 1 2