Oven roasted sweet potato wedges
- 3 medium sweet potatoes, scrubbed clean
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp hot chili powder
- 1 tsp dry thyme
- salt and pepper to taste
For the mayonnaise sauce:
You will also need:
SEE MY MOST RECENT VIDEOS HERE
- Preheat the oven to 450 F.
- Scrub clean the sweet potatoes then dry in paper towels.
- Cut the sweet potatoes in half and then cut each half into four equal size wedges.
- Place sweet potato wedges in a large mixing bowl and drizzle olive oil. Mix to coat evenly.
- Add the seasonings and mix to coat evenly.
- Arrange the sweet potato wedges on a lined baking sheet.
- Place into the preheated oven and roast until the potatoes are browned and crispy on the outside but tender on the inside, 25 to 30 minutes. For crispier wedges, keep 5 more minutes.
- Make the sauce: mix the mayonnaise with seasonings and lime juice and mix to combine.
- Remove sweet potatoes from the oven and serve with mayonnaise sauce.
Subscribe to my YouTube channel
Pin to save for later
GET MORE INSPIRATION HERE >> FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST
Similar recipes you might like:
Most popular recipes:
Pages: 1 2