Welcome to #FoodieFriDIY!
Thanks for joining us again this week! You’re all such a great group of friends, we love having you around here!
Join our #FoodieFriDIY Facebook group, where you can promote your projects even more (request an invite here: Foodie Fridays and DIY Boost Group). All pins from this party get pinned to our group board and you could easily have access yourself if you request to be added. Make your request here.
Thank you all for making this party so great and helping it grow every week! Don’t forget to add the #FoodieFriDIY hashtag when sharing so we build this community stronger.
[Tweet “#Bloggers, link up your #yum #recipes & beautiful #DIY at #FoodieFriDIY! Every link gets pinned!”]
My most favorite creation this week is this amazing 3 Minutes Brownie in a cup recipe, an eay, quick and delicious way to satisfy a sweet tooth without going overboard. Check it out and let me know if you like it.
This week’s features:
- The Lillian dress from Nap time creations
- Go Fly a Kite Quilt-As-You-Go Tutorial from Hey, let’s make stuff
- Easy crafts fabric banner from Multitasking maven
- Homemade Citrus Salt Scrub from Meatloaf and melodrama
- Lebanese cheese Fatayer from Analida’s ethnic spoon
- Carrot cake roll with cream cheese filling from Cooking LSL
- Strawberry shortcake cupcakes with pink popcorn from Debbie dishes
- Beetroot and Jerusalem artichoke boulangere from Kellie’s food to glow
- Simple Lemon basil pasta with chicken from Noshing with the Nolands
- Please make sure you link a recipe or/and a DIY or your posts will be deleted.
- Link up a recipe or project you made and don’t repeat the same posts. They will be deleted.
- Visit a few links and leave a thoughtful comment. Let them know you are visiting from #FoodieFridays.
- Share this party so others can join in the fun.
- We’d love to connect with you on social media, although that isn’t a requirement. However if you’d like to check out our Pinterest boards though, we trust you’ll find some great pins!
This party is hosted by:
So, make sure you stop by their blogs, check out their boards, and see who they featured this week.